Friday, March 26

Mongolia!

Earlier, I had expressed some skepticism about the GnR having actually trained in Mongolia.

To my surprise, however, after careful investigation, painstaking searches, much bribery, and a tiny bit of deception, I have uncovered the following photo, which purports to be of Napalm Beth, Cher The Pain, and Punchkin enjoying a break during their training in Mongolia!



I'm still not sure I believe the bit about Napalm having cake.


GnR clobbers Betties tomorrow night at the sold out hangar!

If you don't have tickets, watch the stream live from the RCR site or at Kay's!


\m/ \m/


7 comments:

  1. Cher sure does ROCK the hair in Mongolia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look like a f'd up troll! Oh and Napalm and Punch.... Pa is looking for you at the little house on the prairie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too much, but after all, photos don't lie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cher: I didn't make, er, take the picture, so don't be blaming me for your trollish good looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cher...where's your hat?!? you know we have to turn those back in after the training right? you can't go keepin it for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this picture hurts me with laughter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cher I never knew what a small head you had. Your helmet always covers it up so well. :)

    ReplyDelete